Wednesday, March 7, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Top 13 Song List

Mary J Bilge mentors the Top 13, while the judges will choose which one of the male and female of the lowest amount of votes will be leaving the stage. The top 13 females performs Whitney Houston songs, as part of her tribute, while the males perform Stevie Wonder hits.


Joshua Ledet – I Wish

Elise Testone – I’m Your Baby Tonight

Jermaine Jones – Knocks Me Off My Feet

Erika Van Pelt – I Believe In You And Me

Colton Dixon - Lately

Shannon Magrane – I Have Nothing

DeAndre Brackensick – Master Blaster (Jammin’)
Skylar Laine – Where Do Broken Hearts Go

Heejun Han – All In Love Is Fair

Hollie Cavanagh – All The Man That I Need

Jeremy Rosado – Ribbon In The Sky

Jessica Sanchez – I Will Always Love You

Phillip Phillips - Superstition

No comments: